Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Holidays and Frustration

Last night I wrote my blog and hit "publish post." When am I going to learn to make a copy of the post before I click that last button?
Soon I hope.
I don't mind making mistakes. It's when I make the same mistake over and over that I become a grouch, an unforgiving grouch.
And I am more tolerant of others who make mistakes than I am of myself.
So today I am working on being gracious toward myself. So I goofed! Again!
The world is not going to come to an end because my wise and well-worded Valentine's Day post scooted off the screen into cyberspace oblivion.
Millions of people will have an enjoyable holiday despite my blunder.
Life will go on.
On this day of expressing love and appreciation of those around you. Take a minute to love and appreciate yourself. Even if you aren't perfect.

No comments: