Sunday, November 26, 2006

Discussion About Church


I am currently working to create and develop a new student ministry strategy for a company called The reThink Group. I have worked full-time in student ministry for 6 years. I have just recently stepped out of full-time church role into a role that just involves writing and speaking. I am so excited to create a new strategy for student ministry because I think that some churches have pushed students away rather than attracting them. I would love to hear YOUR thoughts about this.

If you have any involvement in church, what do you like about it? What would you like to change if you could?

What has been a defining moment in your life?

Your thoughts will help me to create a ministry that will be attractive to you and your friends.

Happy Post Thanksgiving!!
Sarah Bragg

No comments: