Saturday, March 03, 2007

The Plan


Can you believe that God cares about every single
D-E-T-A-I-L in your life?
Can you believe He cares if you try out for cheerleading or not?

Or if you decide to take Honors Language Arts or regular Language Arts.
Or if you go to the prom.

Or if you want to get involved in the Drama program at your school.
Or if you learn to play the guitar.
He cares because it matters to you. And every part of your life matters to Him. He is able to weave something that seems tiny to us into His amazing plan.
I know someone who is praying about whether or not to try out for cheerleading again her junior year. She had a rough time this year with it. She's sick of it, but she just doesn't know what to do.
I know someone praying for the right prom date.
I know someone who is thinking she wants to learn to paint.
Sometimes I jump ahead--so sure I know God's plan. I'm almost positive how my life should go. ALMOST.
But I'm not always right.
I'm learning to stop and say, "I want Your way. Help me know what to do."
Anybody struggling with decisions?


No comments: