The first rule of the game, however, is to post the rules of the game. Here
Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things
and post these rules.
At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people
to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment
telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Eight Random Facts about Sarah:
1. I didn't ride a roller coaster until I was fifteen because I was a big chicken.
2. I got caught stealing a sticker when I was 9 and was so mortified that I never stole another thing in my life. I started walking around stores with my hands held away from my body so that everyone would know that I wasn't stealing.
3. I was obsessed with unicorns growing up, and the sticker I tried to steal was, in fact, a unicorn sticker.
4. I broke my sister's arm when I closed the car door on her. I think she was 4 or 5.
5. I cannot sing. Well, I can, but it doesn't sound very good.
6. My first submission was a poem that I sent into The New Yorker. Yeah, I was completely deluded.
7. I am addicted to Diet Coke with Splenda and I have no intention of stopping.
8. My first car was a '72 Volkswagon Convertible Bug, which I later killed by not getting the oil changed. Something I swear to this day my father never mentioned to me.
Okay, these were supposed to be random facts and here I am telling you all the bad stuff about me:-)
Okay, I tag Miss Erin, and anyone who reads this! Y'all, we want to hear from you! We know you're reading...