- Have one of our girls (who's on the school dance team) teach some Christian hip-hop.
- Only have girls--no guys allowed.
- Have a Domestic Violence speaker. She can explain the warning signs of being in an abusive relationship.
- Have a Christian counselor talk about current issues and stuff girls are dealing with.
- Have some good food--not your grandmother's covered dish.
- Decorate it fun, for girls.
- Have a Bible Study to teach us how to fill our hearts up with Jesus.
- Have girls from our church make up fliers and invite their friends and the community.
- No charge.
- Have a couple of ladies give personal testimonies.
- Use the one day event as a kick-off for once a week morning prayer and coffee before school at a local Starbucks.
How does this sound?