Saturday, January 12, 2008

Extreme Makeover

I wanted to take the opportunity to share with you a unique experience.
I was privileged to make the acquaintance of a young man who reads my books. His name is Joshua Woodhouse. His sister has rare disease, and his family was chosen to be on Extreme Makeover - the home edition. He is so enthusiastic about dragons that they did his room in a dragon/castle theme. His family asks for prayers that the testimonies to God that they expressed during filming would be aired and not left on the cutting room floor.

I hope you will be able to see the show on Sunday, January 13th. They will be airing a repeat show first and then the Woodhouse program.

Thanks for supporting them with your prayers.

Here's a link to the preview. You need to scroll down and find the Extreme Makeover click among all the other programs.
http://abc.go.com/video/index

1 comment:

crownring said...

I missed the tv program, Mrs. Paul, but was glad to see the video makeover preview. Dragon themed room? I'd say so! I hope to catch the show when it reruns.

Regards!