Sunday, July 06, 2008

Great New Music


My baby girl is now 5 weeks old, and one thing that she has developed is a time of day when she is just fussy. Nothing we do seems to comfort her... except one thing, music. Not just any music, but one album in particular. One of my church's worship leaders released an album recently. His name is Eddie Kirkland and the album is called Orthodoxy. For some reason the songs on this album calm her (and me). So, needless to say, I've been listening to it a lot lately. This album is full of words and imagery of God's grace. One song in particular is called "Oh How He Loves Us" and it is one of my favorite worship songs. If you are looking for some new (and good) worship music then I encourage you to check out this album. You can purchase it on iTunes and check Eddie out at his website http://www.eddiekirklandmusic.com/

Sarah Bragg

No comments: