Saturday, August 02, 2008

Friends


To have friends is a wonderful thing. To get to do something exciting with friends is beyond wonderful.

Some of these friends I have not met yet. But here is the list of Motiv8: Sharon Hinck, Bryan Davis, Christopher Hopper, Wayne Thomas Batson, Donita K. Paul, LB Graham, Jonathan Rogers, and Eric Reinhold.

These are the ones I've met fact to face:

Sharon Hinck: at various conferences and she's was once my online crit partner.

Bryan Davis: first met at DragonCon in Atlanta. We were normal (I think) surrounded by bizarre and interesting, Beyond Bizarre, and very interesting.

Christopher Hopper: a booksigning at a Barnes and Noble in Denver. Neither one of us are from Denver.

LB Graham: in the buffet line at the Christy Awards when we were both up for the Christy. Neither one of us got the gold, so we tied for the pewter.

So you see, I know four of these friends and haven't met three of them, although I feel like I know them.

So what is the exciting thing I am going to do with the Motiv8? We're doing a book tour of the West Coast.

8 Christian Fantasy Authors from 8 different publishing houses visiting 8 West Coast cities in 8 days to motivate readers to choose positive fiction.

Whoo-Hooo!

Here's where you can find out more about the tour: http://www.fantasyfictiontour.com/

or visit any of the authors' websites. By the way, there are contests at most of the websites, so come win something!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Those are some spanking graphics! I'd love to know who designed the site. :)

Debbie