Sunday night my husband Rick and I went to see Fireproof. I knew it was about marriage and firefighters. Rick wanted to go but I don't think he was ready to jump up off the sofa and go right at that moment. But he did.
This blog is for teenage girls but I think this movie might be one you'll want to see.
Cool things this movie shows:
1. The differences between men and women--and how temptations can snag us--and usually not the same temptations for guys as for ladies.
2. How marriage is worth working on. Working hard on.
3. The power of Scripture. A few snippets of the Bible are shared. These were the times I sensed God big time.
4. Friends who help you laugh are so important. I can't imagine the movie without the funny firemen. :-)
5. People who listen, pray, and don't judge are priceless.
6. Hard times in life teach us how to help others.
My husband owns a small business. The next day he gave each of the men who work for him money and challenged them to take their wives out on a date to see Fireproof.
Anybody seen it yet?