Hi girls! I am so thrilled to be the a blogger for this great site. Sarah has assembled a fantastic team of authors, speakers, and teachers just for you. I can't wait to see how God is going to use this blog to challenge you (and me) to live more like the women He's called us to be.
Since this is my first time writing to you, I thought I'd take the opportunity to introduce myself. Here are the top 10 things that make me, me!
1. I became a Christian at age 15. I've been enjoying the thrill of romance with my Savior ever since.
2. I live in Springfield, Missouri with my handsome hubby, Jason and adorable baby boy, Eli.
3. My husband and I have been involved in full-time student ministry for nearly a decade.
4. I am the author of "Graffiti: Learning to See the Art in Ourselves." It's a book about true beauty and identity from God's perspective. You can read more about it at www.graffitiministries.com.
5. Last year I joined forces with Dannah Gresh and Nancy Leigh DeMoss to work on "Lies Young Women Believe." I did the research for the book and also wrote the companion guide.
6. I also write for the "Lies Young Women Believe" blog. You can join hundreds of other girls participating in the conversation about the impact of lies at www.liesyoungwomenbelieve.com
7. I have a twin sister named Nikki. She's married to youth pastor too!
8. My favorite food is sushi.
9. I also have a complete addiction to Milkduds. I can't get enough of that carmely, chocolaty goodness!
10. Writing and pointing young women toward God's Truth are two of my greatest passions. I am thrilled to have the opportunity to do both here on www.girlsgodgoodlife.blogspot.com
How about you? What are the top 10 things I should know about you?
I'm looking forward to getting to know you.