Friday, July 02, 2010

Pondering by Ponderers

I meet many young people who have the urge to write. I think that is fantastic. I actually think this is a process that some people use to "figure out" their world, even if they write about characters in a fantasy. Whenever I write a book, God reveals something to me. Usually it is how to deal with the circumstances He is using to mature me. Right. I'm a 59 year old grandma and He is still guiding me toward calmer waters in tempests that are sometimes of my own making.
Anyway, since so many of my young friends are aspiring writers, I thought I would point you to a new blog for writers.


http://mbtponderers.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

sunny smiles said...

Hi, am not one of your younger friends..but you do describe me and always open to help in the field of writing..Thank you!