Monday, November 22, 2010

Figuring it all out!

askmissa.com

In your teen years it's a time when you will come to a fork in the road. Do you believe God because that's what your parents believe? Or do you believe God because ... you believe?

If you're at the point in your life when you're trying to figure it out, here are some questions to ask.

The Bible is ...
The Bible means ____________________ to me.
Jesus is ...
The one way to get to heaven is ....
As God's child I ....
Those who do don't follow Jesus will ...
God has given me a Holy Spirit to ...
As a believe God wants me to ...

If you'd like to share your answers, please leave them in the comment section. If you don't know the answers, please leave that i the comments too. All us blog writers here would love to help you with your questions!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just have a few questions. People say that God is fair and just, but we can only get to Him through Christ; what if a good person would willingly accept Him but never heard of Him. Isn't is a bit unfair for them? Another question: I don't get what my purpose in life is. I know you don't know me, but I'm relatively shy. I love God and would do anything for Him but how would He use me?