My name is Ashley Mays.
You might know me from my time at BRIO magazine, where I was the editorial assistant. Or you might vaguely remember me from the lackluster two posts I've done here before I fell off the blogging wagon. Or you might not know me at all! I'm going to be joining the other contributers here on Girls, God and the Good Life (for real this time), and I'm really excited about getting to know everyone.
So you can get to know me a little better, here are a few things you should know:
1) I'm very happily married. He goes by Henry in the online world. It's not his real name, but it's what my dearest friend and I call him.
2) I hate snow. I live in Colorado. It makes for a really interesting combination.
3) When I grow up, I want to write books for teen girls. I've wanted to do this since I was 13 years old. I'm 26 years old now and I'm kind of wondering, so when is it that you actually grow up?
4) I used to work as a camp counselor. I think it was the best job I've ever had. Because I don't think it gets any better than working with your best friends in the whole world.
5) My favorite candy in the whole world is Twizzlers. Not a big chocolate fan.
I look forward to babbling here in my spare time. And I can't wait to get to know you readers better! Feel free to ask me any questions you want--email me at ashleymayswrites at gmail dot com, or visit my website (http://www.ashley-mays.com/) and fill out the contact form. Can't wait to make some new friends!