- Do you think people should use their savings to buy an XBox360 now instead of waiting till November for a first generation PS3?
- Is it easier to watch a feature-length movie on a PSP handheld or an iPod?
- When it comes to laptops, would you go for a Dell or an Apple?
- Which action-adventure flick is going to make the most money at the box office: XMen3, MI3, or Superman Returns?
- Who do you think deserves to earn the most money? MLB, NBA, NFL or NHL players? What about NASCAR drivers or pro golfers?
- Cell phone plans: Sprint, Cingular, or Verizon? Why?
- Which movie actually might be funny when it comes out: Benchwarmers (Jon Heder, Rob Schneider and David Spade), Nacho Libre (Jack Black) or Talladega Nights (Will Farrell)?
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
For Girls Only: Chatting Up A Shy Guy
Don't get me wrong. I'm sure there are lots of guys out there who love to talk. But if you're trying to spark a conversation with one who's the shy, silent type, try this. If he doesn't talk face-to-face like the guy in the photo, figure out a way to watch him play computer games at a youth group event or someplace like that. Make one or two admiring comments as he defeats zombies or makes virtual baskets ("Wow" or "Hey, you're good"), and toss out one of these questions: