Tuesday, May 08, 2007
The topic is “8 Random Facts About Myself.”
The first rule of the game, however, is to post the rules of the game.
Here they are:
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. The T in T. Suzanne Eller doesn't stand for Terrific, like I tell people when they ask. It's Tonya, and the reason I don't like it is that my 1st grade teacher made everyone call me Tonya (because she said it was my REAL name) instead of Suzie, which is what my family and everyone I knew called me, and it took until 7th grade to get back to "Suzie" instead of "Tonya".
2. I can jump rope and pogo stick at the same time.
3. I love skiing, tubing, swimming -- I love being in the water.
4. My favorite color is grass green.
5. My favorite desert is cheesecake.
6. I laugh a lot, even at my own jokes, even when no one else is laughing
7. I have a cat named Darcy, and three horses: Annie, Grace, and Apache Moon
8. If I had to give up every food group but one, I would choose fruits/veggies as my one food group.
Now I get to tag others. Hmm! I'm going to try all the remaining authors on this blog and BJ Hamrick, a 20-something who wrote her story in my first book, and who just got picked up by a great agent as a potential author!