Monday, October 08, 2007

Today ...



Today ... I choose to give God all my burdens.





"Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7




Today ... I choose to focus on what really matters.



"Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father's house are many mansions ... I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am you may be also." John 14:1-3





Today ... I will seek God for my education and ask for His help.



"Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3




Today ... I will read God Word and discover His way because I know His way will lead me to life, hope, peace, joy.



"Your word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against You." Psalm 119:11





Today ... I will remember that happily-ever-after is NOT a thing of fairy tales.



"For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also early wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ." Philippians 3:20

Today ... I choose to praise!

"Praise the Lord! Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever." Psalm 106:1


Today ... I invite you to do the same!

2 comments:

Dionna said...

Beautiful pictures to go along with the thought-provoking post, Tricia!

Unknown said...

Awesome! I love the pictures that perfectly match the words.
Nice Blog.

Abundant Blessings