Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Christmas Elf in Us All



My actual day to blog was the 16th, but I was having fun being a Christmas elf Sunday and Monday, so I didn't sit down to blog.
My three college students who assist me helped design t-shirts. We ordered a grand amount, and Sunday we packaged up enough to give to our church's youth group. Then the next day we took t-shirts to the staff at WaterBrook.
I got to thinking about how much fun it was to design the shirts, sort them, and pass them out. It truly is more blessed to give than receive.
We are created in the image of God. The little bit of joy we get when we give a good gift is a reflection of what God feels when He gives to us. Do you doubt God loves to give us life, and not only that but, abundant life? Don't! You feel it too. Our joy is a HIS! HIS joy is ours.

No comments: