Friday, May 01, 2009

Faith Like Potatoes

I recently saw a very inspirational Christian film, based on a true story, called “Faith Like Potatoes”. The story is about the life of Angus Buchan, a hot tempered white farmer struggling to establish a farm in South Africa. The film depicts the hardships he endures, as well as how he finds life changing faith in God. His newly found faith is put into action, and also to the test.


I especially enjoyed “Faith Like Potatoes” because I spent 3 years living in South Africa, and the movie showcases many cultural things that I miss very much. Other reasons I really liked it were because it highlighted the power and effectiveness of prayer, as well as demonstrated how God will use anyone to do extraordinary things!







I hope you get a chance to check it out!

No comments: