Sunday, May 02, 2010

Feeling Inconsequential?


I received this note about the letter e in my email box. I was impressed by how vital little ole "e" is. A very useful character, indeed. And I realized, that little ole m"e" is of great consequence in the Lord's scheme of things, even when I don't see the obvious.

THE LETTER "E"

It has been said that the letter "E" is the most unfortunate character!
It is always out of case, forever in debt, never out of danger, and in trouble all the time. But it can be considered in another way "E" is never in war, but always in peace. Moreover, it's the very center of honesty, and ease begins and ends with it.
Best of all, God's love, mercy, and grace all contain it. It is in the name that is above every other name, Jesus and is found in the gospel of our eternal redemption, Eternal life, begins and ends with it; and who could write about heaven without it. It has a place in hear, believe, repent, confess and be baptized, arise, newness of life, prayer, learn, practice, death, resurrection and reward!


I googled and binged but didn't find the author of this wonderful piece. So, instead, I offer up a prayer that his/her words will bless many.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Donita, I really needed to hear this today! :)