Sunday, November 27, 2011

Please pray for me

Camy here! Running through to ask for pray from all you guys, since I am on deadline with a book due on Monday. Please pray it turns out great! Thanks!

If I can pray for any of you guys (even if you want to list an unspoken prayer request) just leave it in the comments!

Camy Tang writes romance with a kick of wasabi. Out now is the first book in her new series, Protection for Hire, which is like Stephanie Plum meets The Joy Luck Club. She is a staff worker for her church youth group, and leads one of the worship teams for Sunday service. On her blog, she ponders frivolous things like knitting, running, dogs, and Asiana. Visit her website to sign up for her quarterly newsletter.

Click here to find out how you can join my Street Team—it’s free and there’s lots of chances to win prizes!

8 comments:

Trinka said...

Yeah, I'll certainly be praying for you!!! Could you pray for my dad {and me and my family :)} because next Sunday my family and I are going a church for the second time so that my dad can candidate for a job as their youth pastor :)
Thanks!
PS: I *really* want to read Protection for Hire sometime soon...I saw it at the store a week or two ago....maybe I can get it soon :)

Tonya said...

Praying!!
I have a very long day of painful and hard medical tests tomorrow. I nervous and scared. Then on Thursday I get the results and my new dr's treatment plan

Unknown said...

i have 2 prayer requests; I have ALL, a form of leukemia, and my 'twin' cousin does as well. We have anywhere from a year to ten years to live, but they don't think our type of it is curable, unless there is a bone marrow transplant. Normally, only family will match for that, and none of our family does, although we match each other. Unless we get a transplant in the next year to year and a half, we'll both go down-hill quickly. Please put me, Sarah, and my cousin, Elizabeth on your prayer list if you have one.

Kyla Makay said...

Praying!
And if you could just pray that I am not overwhelmed this week as I go back to school- and get going on my month of "craziness" that would be swell.
Thanks so much!
Makay
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

Firenza said...

I love this sharing of requests and prayer for each other! One of my favorite prayers once prayed for me was that I'd "be surprised by the ease of the day,"; this is part of my prayer for you Camy. Please help me pray that my good friend would come to know the unbounded love God has for him and that he would know Christ's perfect peace. I pray we'd all continue to rest in the Father who can do all things. Amen!

Rudi said...

Greetings from Belgium folks with a smile

Sarah said...

Thanks to all who were praying. It was a miracle from God, as both my cousin and I get the transplants that we need. My cousin gets her's tomorrow, and I get mine on Saturday. Please keep praying for us both, as the docs aren't sure if either one of us is strong enough for the surgery. Thanks again.

Trinka said...

Oh, Sarah, that's great! I'll start praying!! {I didn't see any of this till just right now}