Friday, October 15, 2010

My Future Wife Rock

I had to share this with you all, it's written by a tenth grader named Paul:

I believe that the girl of my dreams is worth waiting for.

I am not going to waste my time on hormone crazy teenagers. People argue with me and ask how I know that the right girl is not here in my school. They say that the only way to get to know her is to date her, but that’s not true. You can get to know someone by being friends with them. Besides kids don’t act like themselves around a crush. The guy who one minute will sing Japanese karaoke for his buds will suddenly be way too cool for that when the girl he likes shows up.


Read the rest of his essay HERE

Have you really thought through dating and what God wants you to do?

Sarah, who is married to the most amazing man in the world, but believed during high school and college that I'd never find anyone

Sarah Anne Sumpolec is the author of the YA series, Becoming Beka - My website



1 comment:

Paul Riegert said...

Hello,
My name is Paul Riegert. I am the author of this essay.
Thanks for sharing it and spreading it around. I think the further I go into high school the things I see get more and more disturbing. I am glad that other people appreciate what I am trying to do. I just moved to Maryland and for some reason people are way more surprised and curious about where I stand on the topic of dating and why it is that way. When I feel that God is putting a girl on my heart, I will know. When I feel like she might be the one I will spend the rest of my life with, then that is the next step.
Again thank you so much for spreding it. Being that this a website for girls, I will let you know, not all guys in high school are perfect but there are some great guys out there. Just keep looking.
Thank you for reading this rather long comment
Paul Riegert