Being an author and a reader, I get bogged down in the "It's all about books" world. Not such a bad thing. I'm curious how books impacted you in 2010 and what you are looking for in 2011 in the way of a good read. So first last year. Please record in the comments so others can share your enthusiasm. And you don't have to answer all of them.
1. Best book of 2010?
2. Worst book of 2010?
3. Most Disappointing Book of 2010?
4. Most surprising (in a good way!) book of 2010?
5. Book you recommended to people most in 2010?
6. Best series you discovered in 2010?
7. Favorite new authors you discovered in 2010?
8. Most hilarious or sweet/cute read of 2010?
9. Most thrilling, unputdownable book in 2010?
10. Book you most anticipated in 2010?
11. Most memorable character in 2010?
12. Most beautifully written book in 2010?
13. Book that had the greatest impact on you in 2010?
Now for 2011, what do you want most? Choose one in each catagory.
romance, drama, comedy, western, sci-fi, fantasy, historical, mystery, suspense, contemporary
Male lead or female lead character
page turner or thought provoker
short book or long book
single title or series.
Send you friends to take this quiz, too, and let's see what people are reading.
And check out a new book idea for 2011 here: Dragon bloggin'